- Christmas – as good a time as any to discuss ethics with children –
- Halloween: fortune-telling, vampires and witches, brain pudding and eating “land shrimp” –
- Children’s stories made by children: Claude Monet travels 80 million years back in time, and paints a well behaved T-Rex.
- Learning geometric solids and flats ( 3D and 2D shapes) with kids – in German and in English –
- Teaching kids geography and history with Napoleon, Wellington and Metternich
Monthly Archives: October 2016
A second-grade English learner practices story-telling across four Earth Time eons/eras: Hadean (pre-Cambrian) with our paper-mâché volcano in the background, Paleozoic, Mesozoic and Cenozoic Eras color-coded (matching mats with pictures and information not in this photo.) The student has to … Continue reading